Description of the business: see What we do
Directors' biographies: see the Investors page
Corporate Governance Arrangements: see Corporate Governance Report & Statement
Board committees: see Board and Main Committees
Details of incorporation: on our Investors page
Constitutional documents: on the All Corporate Documents page
Latest admission document: see the All Corporate Documents page
Exchanges: Numis shares are quoted and traded on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM) of the London Stock Exchange.
Authorised Share Capital: The authorised share capital of the Company is £7,000,000 divided into 140,000,000 ordinary shares of 5p each with each ordinary share carrying the right to vote. There are no restrictions on transfer.
Issued Share Capital: The total number of Numis ordinary shares of 5p each in issue is 114,367,448.
Shares Held in Treasury: Shares held in Treasury to: 4,363,989 (3.97%).
Remaining Ordinary Shares in Issue: The number of remaining ordinary shares in issue is 110,003,459 which is the number that shareholders should use as the denominator for calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interests in, Numis shares under the FCA’s Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
Shares not in public hands: The total number of Numis ordinary shares of 5p each not held in public hands is 33,373,464 (29.18%).
Significant Share Holdings:
- Aviva plc – is deemed interested in 4,260,868 (3.87 %) ordinary shares in Numis.
- Unicorn Asset Management UK Income Fund - is deemed interested in 4,100,000 (3.73%) ordinary shares in Numis.
- JP Morgan Securities plc - is deemed interested in 6,923,778 (6.29%) ordinary shares in Numis.
- Nortrust Nominees Limited – is deemed interested in 4,606,424 (4.38%) ordinary shares in Numis
- BlackRock – is deemed interested in 5,272,758 (5.34%) ordinary shares in Numis.
- Jefferies Financial Group inc - is deemed interested in 5,555,718 (5.05%) ordinary shares in Numis
- Samson Rock Capital – is deemed interested in 5,585,174 (5.08%) ordinary shares in Numis.
- Aktieselskabet af 1.3.2017 – is deemed interested in 25,078,486 (22.80%) ordinary shares in Numis.
- UBS Collateral account - is deemed interested in 5,107,536 (4.64%) ordinary shares in Numis.
- Marcus J Chorley – is deemed interested in 3,716,882 (3.38%) ordinary shares in Numis.
Annual and interim reports: see our Investors page
Shareholder circulars: on the All Corporate Documents page
Announcements: see All Regulatory Announcements
Nomad and other advisers: listed on the Investors page
UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers: Numis is subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers.
Governance code: Numis recognises the importance of good corporate governance and intends that best practice is adopted and applied. It is a requirement of Rule 26 of the AIM Rules for Companies that the Company’s website should state and contain details of the corporate governance code that Numis has decided to apply and how the Company complies with that code. The corporate governance code that the directors have decided to apply is, the Corporate Governance Code for Small and Mid-Size Quoted Companies (2018), produced by the Quoted Companies Alliance (the “QCA Code”). In addition Numis will continue to reference the FRC UK Corporate Governance Code where relevant to the strategy and development of the business.
This page was last updated on 4 July 2023